Recipe: Mixed fruit juice
fresh fruits that makes a perfect substitute to junk food
12-16 fresh strawberries
2 medium sized ripe bananas
3 cups of orange juice
salt to taste
3 tbsps honey
4-6 fresh mint leaves
ice cubes as required
2 tbsps lemon juice
2 tbsps sugar
- Hull the strawberries. Put the bananas and strawberries into the smoothie maker.
- Peel and cut banana into roundels.
- Remove the seeds and chop the guava and put it the smoothie maker along with the orange juice. Blend well.
- Add salt, torn mint leaves and honey. Blend again.
- Add some ice cubes and blend again till the ice gets crushed. Lastly, add some lemon juice and blend again. Pour the smoothie into individual glasses.
- Use a strawberry to garnish and serve chilled.